GST university admission circular 2021-22 by gstadmission.org. Admission test of the different unit will be held on a different day. This admission test held integrated system that 20 universities with connected. These involve General University and Science and Technology University. GST Admission related all information found their official website gstadmission.org & otherwise our website easily to through visit to all information found here. GST 20 Public Universities Admission Notice 2021-2022 has also been updated here.
Twenty General Science Technology (GST) Universities Admission Notice 2021-2022 is available below. Student who has passed HSC/equivalent examinations in 2020 and 2021 can apply for GST Universities admission. But, candidates must have a minimum total of GPA 8 (SSC and HSC) for science group while minimum GPA 7.5 (SSC and HSC) for the commerce group and minimum GPA 7 ( SSC and HSC) for the humanities group.
GST University Admission Circular 2021-22 gstadmission.org
Because of the recent outbreak of COVID-19 all the educational institutions were closed down in order to reduce the spread of the deadly virus. As all the institutions were closed students have to cope with the new online class system. It is a completely new system and many students are not familiar with many systems. The sole purpose of our website is to help all the students, especially during the GST admission process. In this article, we will briefly discuss all the aspects of the GST admission system.
In the GST admission system, all the students from Science, Commerce, and Humanities will be able to sit for the GST Admission test. The GST admission will be held on the same day all around the country. The syllabus will be based on the HSC syllabus. Soon the GST Admission Circular 2021-2022 will be published.
Here are the steps you might need to follow while applying for GST university admission.
- Go to the official website of GST admission or other websites as directed in the circular.
- Click on the Apply button to start your application.
- You will need to fill up all the required information correctly to be eligible for the admission test.
- Upload your image and signature as directed.
- If everything is correct, click on the submit button.
- You will get an application preview along with the photograph and signature. Download and save it for further use.
By SMS GST University Admission
- 1st SMS: GST<Space>User Id and Send to 16222
Example: GST OYUIOHJHJK and Send to 16222
- 2nd SMS: GST<Space>YES<Space>PIN<Space> and Send to 16222
Example: GST YES 12547856 and Send to 16222
GST Admission Roadmap:
|Publication of Eligible List||:||23.04.2022|
|Final Application||:||24.04.2021- 20.05.2022|
|Admit Card||:||01.06.2021 – 10.06.2022|
|Admission Test (Exam Date)||:||19 June 2022, 26 June 2022, 3 July 2022 and 10 July 2022.|
|Admission Result (Merit List)||:||July, 2022|
|Final Admission||:||August, 2022|
GST Admission Test Circular 2022 PDF
List of GST 20 University:
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib Science and the University of Technology.
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University
- Haji Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University of Science and Technology,
- Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology
- Jagannath University
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology
- Islamic University
- Jessore Science and Technology University
- Comilla University
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Khulna University
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology
- Begum Rokeya University
- Barisal University
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology.
- Rabindra University
- National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam University,
- Sheikh Hasina University
GST Admission 2021-22
Download GST Admission Eligible list and Apply through Online GST admission org. GST Cluster Admission Result and Question Solution/Answer with Pattern. After completing your application and payment fee, then Check your Eligible list than you can download your Admit card. For this, you just follow the link below. Then give your User ID, Password. Then you will see your admit Card download link https://gst-admission.org. However, applying for cluster admission test a student need some eligibility. Without those requirements you can not able to apply. As soon as the GST Admission Circular gets published we will also upload all the important information.